2011年9月13日星期二

I feel Something Different ... :')

hello everyone .. 
long time didn't updated my blog .. 
I'm come back .. 
hehehe ..

Today , I feel something different ..
because him .. 
11 . 09 . 2011 
this day , We first time go out at night ..
that night , what all about happen 
I won't forgot , I also can't forgot .. 
I love that day .. 
that day , He make me feel happeness .. 
we go kg jawa see MOON .. 
that night the moon so beautiful .. 
and first time i go out with bf at night ..
He , yes he .. my love .. 
he look so handsome ..
many girl like him .. 
and i know many my friends 
also like him ...
wanna be his gf .. 
Yes , I so angry .. I so jelous ! 
But , I also feel proud and lucky .. 
because he is very love me .. 
he's parents also know 
I'm his gf .. 
because He think I'm his laster .. :') 
before , I don't like malay people .. 
Now , I will change it ..
 also because HIM .. 
He changed my concept of malay is not a good guys .. 
Now , I will surely tell you all ..
I won't let him go until I'm died .. 
This also I promise Him ..

Hubby , Thank you ..
I never happy about someone ..
you are the first one .. :')
When I be your gf .. 
I never cry , never feeling sad ..
because you make me so happeness
I hope I can be your wife .. 
until we old .. we died <3 
:')

没有评论:

发表评论